Monday, November 05, 2007

And it's bringing us together

My fourth finger of my left hand is frigging swollen!
Due to yesterday's basketball match.
Bestie, Bestfriend & my maid said it may be fractured. Ouch.

Dont feel like posting any photos today, hah freaking.
Schooled, went to Imm to rent movies. With my bestfriends.
We rented "Friday The 13th". Its a really really old show.

The show's kinda gross. Slitting of throats & axeing of eyes.
EEEWWW. Blood was splattering everwhere manz. So sadistic.
:D Kept screaming & all. But overall its a nice show to watch.

Draft.

Btw, Friendster suck big time. My profile is frigging lagging.
Uploaded photos & it wont show, cant view my comments.
Oh crap, back to Facebook (: Oh anyhow.

3 hours of Chemistry today is long enough.

--------

The choice has always been to take advantage.
Ride it to the top. Still I'm caught again.
I see this coming, See this coming through.

We'll see if I start coming clean,
You'll see that I'm still missing.

I can't deny, Somehow you're seeing it.
So you're the one who took the fall, & it's bringing us together.
Don't ask me why. Somehow I'm seeing blue.

No comments: